Sale: Was £195 now just £50!
Adds many more facilities to the standard Windmill and Streamer software. For example, Test Sequence lets you:
- Perform PID (proportional-integral-derivative) control
- Monitor alarms and automatically take appropriate action
- Check if a condition is true before doing something - eg if a temperature is greater than 20 oC then switch off the heater
- Start and stop logging according to conditions or time of day
- Ramp output values up and down
- Send key-presses to other Windows programs like Excel
- Loop several times through a command sequence - useful, for instance, if you wanted to slowly rotate a head one degree at a time
To use Test Sequence you simply create a text file containing a list of commands, and tell Test Sequence to run it.
The Help file supplied with Test Sequence gives loads of examples on how to perform tasks, and we are happy to help if your application isn't covered. As with all our products, we provide free technical support for life. Furthermore, if Test Sequence does not do what you require, we will give you your money back.
Note: Test Seqence is supplied as part of Enhanced Windmill, or as an add on to the standard Windmill. Standard Windmill comprises logging, charting and control software, and comes free when you buy any of our USB or Ethernet data acquisition units. Alternatively you can buy Standard Windmill with a serial driver for TCP/IP (Ethernet or Internet) RS232, RS485, RS422 and Modbus enabled devices.